"OH MY GOD"



Four Catholic men and a Catholic woman were
having coffee.

The first Catholic man tells his friends, "My son
is a priest, when he walks into a room, everyone
... calls him 'Father'."

The second Catholic man chirps, "My son is a
Bishop. When he walks into a room people call
him 'Your Grace'."

The third Catholic gent says, "My son is a
Cardinal. When he enters a room everyone says
'Your Eminence'."

The fourth Catholic man then says, "My son is the
Pope. When he walks into a room people call him
'Your Holiness'."

Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her
coffee in silence, the four men give her a
subtle, "Well....?"

She proudly replies, "I have a daughter, slim,
tall, 36", 24" and 36". When
she walks into a room, people say, "Oh My God."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modern Charulata......................Rituparna Sengupta