Priyanka Chopra is too greedy

The bollywood diva, Priyanka Chopra, has proven her acting prowess long back, and has also won National accolades for the same.But the sultry actress continues to surprise with her talent.

The actress, who is currently working on her first international pop album, is getting ready to prove herself as a songstress. She recently confessed that she can balance both her careers without any hindrance.Apparently, the actress, who has been busy working on her voice with a voice coach in the US and India, stated that she can multitask and give complete attention to both careers.

Priyanka Chopra says..........................."I believe I can balance both careers. I guess I'm greedy... I want both and it helps that I'm a workaholic! I've scheduled my life in such a way that I'm able to give my undivided attention to both. I've always been good at multitasking, and I'm enjoying the challenge of bringing great characters to life in the movies. At the same time, I'm uncovering this whole new side in my life. It's hectic and I don't have time off from work, but I wouldn't want it any other way. It's pretty darn perfect, if you ask me!," stated Priyanka.



Priyanka admires Lady Gaga and Rihanna’s singing style : Priyanka who believes that anyone can sing if you have the fervor, revealed that her favorite singer at the present moment is the ‘Bad Romance’ singer, Lady Gaga and the ‘A Girl Like Me’ singer, Rihanna.Just considering herself a diehard Bollywood girl who loves playback singing, the actress stated that she loves the international singers’ music and styles.When the actress was quizzed about the kind of sounds she is working on for her debut pop album, Priyanka stated, “ I'm working on a lot of stuff right now, experimenting with different sounds and styles. It will definitely be upbeat. There'll be a bit of dance, a bit of R&B and a few ballads thrown in to appease my romantic side.”

Shahid and Priyanka share the same vanity van : ShahidKapoor and Priyanka who’ve always kept mum about their on and off relationship were recently spotted having quality time together in Dubai.Both the stars who had gone to Dubai to perform at a shopping festival, were seen sharing the same vanity van and were also present during each other’s dance rehearsals. The actors, who were earlier in the news for their alleged break up, seem to be bonding well and it apparently looks like the couple is planning to get back together

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modern Charulata......................Rituparna Sengupta